cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro deploy problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed java stack SP16 on VMWare server. the server is member of xxx.dom domain.

I installed IDE SP16 on my clint (the machine which the WMWare is installed on).

My clint is not and can not be a member of the server domain.

I get a ping answer to my server via the client and vice versa.

I set the Message server parameter to be "server.xxx.dom" or simply the IP address of server machine.

message server port is 3601.

On the clint machine I added the server IP and full server name on the host file.

When i try to deply and run a simple program I get the following error :

03/06/2006 01:11:53 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[002]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : portalqa

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ibm/LOCALS1/Temp/temp25678HelloDynpro.ear

Deployment exception : Server <server name>did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server portalqa at port 50018: Connection timed out: connect

Inner exception was :

Server <server name> did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server <server name>at port 50018: Connection timed out: Connection timed out: connect

I can to deploy the same project via the IDE which installed on the server machine.

Thanks in advance

Yoel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yoel,

The problem seems to be improper definition of system name in the host file. Pls check.

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The host file seems to be defined correctly.

Please note that I can monitor the server via the IDE (j2ee engine tab) of the client machine.

Any more ideas how to fix the deployment problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Everything seems to be right.

Try restarting the SDM from your IDE and redeploy once started. Also recheck the message server port.

Srinivasan T