cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in inspection level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM Expert,

I have created the sampling scheme at the normal and tighten, in normal inspection lot qty 100 and sample size 10, and tighten inspection lot qty 100 and sample size 50,

I have created sample procedure and assign sampling scheme, then i create the dynamic modification rule and assign sampling procedure to this rule. and assign this rule in inspection plan.

but problem is this that when i create the inspection lot of 100 it is also calculate only 100 of 10 and then i reject the qty or reject the inspection characteristic but it not change the rule not go to tighten, Please suggest me what should i do so that the control automatic go the tighten.

I have tried both dynamic modofication at lot and inspection type level but all in vain. i have mentained dynamic modification at lot creation level.

please help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained the DMR in such a way that when one lot is rejected it should move to next level which is Tighten level.

Also remember that Reject one of the char & then Reject the lot.Then Check the Quality Level.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I have mentained DMR as follows.

dynamic modification at lot creation

Stage inspection severity initial

10 4 normal yes

20 6 tighten

in stage change if one lot is rejected goto 20 ie tighten inspection.

I have first rejected characteristic and then the lot but it is not changing level

please help.

Thanks

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check some basic things...

1.have you Assigned any "Char weightage" like Critical ,major etc..If so then in customization check the "no skip" indicator for the weightage.

2.what is status of lot QLCH is appering or not?

3.In sampling procedure have you ticked on "no level change" indicator.

Regards

Sujit

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you actually go ahead and create the next lot or are you just looking at the quality level?

If you are just looking at the quality level without creating the next lot you won't see any change because the quality level won't be checked and updated until the next inspection lot is created since you have DMR at lot creation time.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your quick reply.

when i checked DMR with quantitave chara. it is changing quality level but when i check it with qualitative chara. it is not working.

i have defined code group, code and selected set and assiged that selected set ti MIC. I checked for both modification level chara and inspection type.

Is any setting left? please help.

Thanks

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am waiting for reply, please help.

Actually i am a PP consultant so some basic things might have left.

S J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked settings I have suggested

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit,

1.have you Assigned any "Char weightage" like Critical ,major etc..If so then in customization check the "no skip" indicator for the weightage.

I dont know what is characteristics waitage and where to assign it.

2.what is status of lot QLCH is appering or not?

NO

3.In sampling procedure have you ticked on "no level change" indicator.

NO

Thanks

S J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the last hope is maintain the vendor in the task list & check the lot of same vendor in QA01.

Sujit

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you require the DMR to be at the characteristic level?

I think most implementations try to use "At Lot level" when ever possible.

Inspection type level is rarely used unless you are creating a custom inspection type for a special process.

Try DMR at the lot level and see how you make out.

Craig

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SJ

Please let me know DMR Rule that you have maitained

Regards

Gajesh