cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In an extended classic scenario, how can we make few purchase orders to sta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In an extended classic scenario, how can we make few purchase orders to stay local (i.e. without copying it to the back end). The decision criteria to stay local is information other than product category, i.e. using pcard and the cart value.

Thanks

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

what you want is to activate local (standalone) scenario for some items.

You can achieve this using the BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS to determine the target system.

In this BADI, depending on the item data (pcard...), you can let the logical system determined by the system (i.e. the R/3 backend) or change it by passing back your SRM local system. Then standalone scenario is activated.

Even if ECS is activated, this has no impact when a local scenario is determined.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SRM 4.0 or 5.0, it possible to do the following:

- activate stand-alone scenario for SUS vendors only

- activate stand-alone scenario at the material group level

- migrate to extended-classic at the material group level

Are we looking at SPRO or BADI in each case?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for ur answer, i guess its close to my solution, but could u please tell me one more thing, in what condition my BADI code should work?

I meen when user using P-Card then only i need to change logical system(making it Local). So how to know that user is using P-card or not? can u tell me what condition i can use? Is there any other BADI fields i can use to know that user is using P-card?

I tried to ask a popup question to user, but from the BADI we cant send any popup message to SRM browser.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martino,

I am looking for BADI for only one case that is when user is using p-card then i need to make it local.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You can base on the field PCNUM available in structrue BBPS_DETLOGSYS_ITEM used in this BADI.

Thanks!

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

You can use the BADI mentioned by Christophe.Your condition would be based on the fields "PCNUM" and "PRICE" for Procurement card and total value of SC resp. in the structure BBPS_DETLOGSYS_ITEM.

Accordingly you can set the field "LOGICAL_SYSTEM" in the same structure.Hope this helps.

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for answers,

I need to give some more information on this, my functional consultant is telling that

"When the logical system is local then only the P-card option will be available for selecting shopping cart with p-card"

So if I make it local first, p-card option will enable but not sure that user will use p-card right?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha

But seems to be the p-card will be enabled only after the logical system will be local, so how do i can use pcnum field?

thanks

Murali

Answers (0)