cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Scenario

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am creating a return order with reference to a billing documment, Now when i am creating a return delivery, the system is giving

error as

"M7 146 10 Special Stock E not supported (check your entry)"

As the system is picking up a special indicator E here.

Plz guide me as In RETURN Order the the Requirement TYPE is Picking up as KE, plz guide me as how to rectify this.

Regards

SAP SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMG ---> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions-- > Availability check and transfer of requirements---- > transfer of requirements -

> Determination of requirement types using transaction

Here for the combination of your Returns item category ( say, REN ) and MRP Type ( say PD or ND ) (MRP type may also be kept blank ), maintain '1' in the 'Q' column and then enter a requirement type that does not point to requirement class with 'make -to- order ' process.

This is because Returns process should not be with MTO strategy. Once this is done, 'E' is eliminated.

you can make use of the Requirement type--- 011

Regards

Raja

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnx,

As i have now assingned the value as 1 so my req type is picking up as 011, in return sales order.

Now i am able to do the return good receipt of the return order and the billing .

RESOLVED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTAF, please consider the following:-

At Header

Data T::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::052

Data T::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::103

Data T::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::003

Copying requirements::::::::::021

At Item Category

Data T :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::153

Data T::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::104

Data T::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::004

Copying requirements::::::::::::303

Pricing Type::::::::::::::::::::::::::D

Update Document flow::::::::::::X

Regards

Anand.K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your scenario is MTO(Make to order),then special indicator E is not supported, please see SAP Note which mentioned above.

For this you have to configure another requirement type & requirement class,in requirement class don't speciefy special stock indicator. determine this requirement type in return order.

kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you were going MTO scenario. Check note 366175 and let me know whether it helps you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check any special stock indicator maintained in the configuration of return Item category -

T code VOV7 .

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check SAP Note 366175 - M7146 Special stock not planned.

Cheers!

Preethi