cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove info message while opening SO-->"Consider the subsequent documents"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If a sales document has been invoiced & if we want open the sales document in change mode (VA02) then system shows a info message--> "Consider the subsequent documents". Our client does not want to see this message as it has no significance for users. Is there any possibility to stop this message through configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said message would be popped up from program SAPMV45A and the message number is V1081. Take the help of ABAPer and ignore but I feel this is not recommended.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member207059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Soumen,

This pop-up msg triggereing is a standard functionality and it is not advisable to suppress this Pop-up. If you still want to do, just to add Lakshmipathy, the Main program involved for this Pop-up message is SAPLSHL2. Your technical person will be able to find the option of suppressing this pop-up message using this Program.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your time & information. We know that it is possible through program change. As I mentioned in my query If anybody finds any possibility to do the same through configuration please let us know.

Regards,

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing to do with the configuration.

Only thing is we have to suppress it in the program.

Ask your ABAPer to do this.

Regards,

Krishna.