cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table containing proforma invoice and commercial invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

From which table can i get both proforma invoice number and commercial invoice number? I know the commercial invoice ( F2) number and using that i should find the proforma invoice already created

Thanks in advance

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil and Rajesh

Thanks a lot for your inputs. But in my case we have created proforma invoice and then the commercial invoice. Now i know the commercial invoice number. Using this i have to find the proforma invoice number.

I tried using VBFA table ( document flow). here i gave the commercial invoice number and found the preceding document number; ie delivery document number. Now using this as input along with the SD document category 'U', I found the proforma invoice number.

Is there any other straight way to link both the proforma nad commercial invoices

Regards

Harish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Table VBFA, give the delivery reference in Preceding Document and maintain "M" and "U" against Subs.doc.categ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proforma Invoice and Invoice can be identified through table VBRK through Transaction Code: SE16. The identifying factor will be field 'SD Document Categ' i.e VBTYP. Invoice is 'M' & Proforma Invoice is 'U'.

Document Flow can be checked through table VBFA through SE16. In table VBFA, enter relevant Delivery Number and identify the Invoice & Proforma Invoice based on above logic of VBTYP.

In the case mentioned that Invoice number is available & Proforma Invoice is to be identified, in table VBFA, enter Invoice number in VBELN, based on which you will get Delivery number and follow the step in above Paragraph to retrieve the Proforma Invoice number.

However, which is Proforma Invoice for which Invoice, there is no such report available.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table VBRK,(billing header) also see VBRP (Billing item)

Speciefy billing types of Performa & commercial you will get all details.

kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Dec 29, 2009 8:13 AM