cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make Plant display under acivity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to make the plant details in display mode while attaching the material components in Activity , Cos user is changing the plant details here .

Is that possible thru customization if yes let me know what all needs to be considered.

Ple Note : The display is not against the activity tab , its when we attach any material inside the Material componenet , the plant details should be in display

Robo.

Edited by: robo robo on Dec 29, 2009 7:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is possible via user exit. Please chekc below mentioned exit. Eithere your requiredment will be satisfied with A or B. For details check with you Technical team.

A CNEX0009 Material components in network

-

B CNEX0037 Check a freshly created component

BCNEX0038 Check a changed component

With Regards

Nitin P.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the transaction OIPSMKMAT

SPRO -> PS ->Material -> Procurement -> Field selection for components ->Material Overview

set Plant to display

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra, The path or Tcode, you have mentioned , I am not able to get in my system. Please confirm is any thing I need to activate ? ( I am getting message Transaction OIPSMKMAT does not exist Message no. S#343 )

With Regards

Nitin P.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to be on ECC 6.0 at least EHP3 - I have ECC 6.0 EHP4 on my system

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

O.K. As of now I don't have access, Will check in other system landscap. Thanks for quick information.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (0)