Sales order stock xxxxx 000010 does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I create Outbound Delivery (VL01N) system appear error:

"Sales order stock 12000006 000010 does not exist

Message no. M7184

Diagnosis

For sales order 12000006, item 000010, no sales order stock of the material exists in plant ITA, storage location 0001.

Procedure

Make sure your entries are correct.

Do you want to display the stock overview?"

In Tab Goods movement in Column Special Stock Indicator is :"E". But when I check in Item Category ZTAO copy from TAO, I setup Special Stock Indicator is blank.

I don't use MRP in Material Master (only Basic, Sales views and Accounting).

Could you please tell me how to fix this error.

Thanks and Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post the stock agianst sales order by t-code MB1B

Use movement type - 413

Your plant -

Storage location -

On initial screen,

Put material & quantity & recieving storage location & enter then system will ask for sales order number.

speciefy sales order number & item number & save it.

Check stock in MMBE,IT MUST BE AGAINST SALES ORDER

then

create delivery.

Kapil

pnayak
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I am facing the same issue while doing MIGO with Mov type 413 E one So to another So but I am facing the same issue Msg showing error for that So to which i need to transfer the stock from available stock in another So. Can you please help with this.

Regards,

Prashant Nayak.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is error of stock non availability on given DATE in given PLANT & Storage Location.

Kindly check ur Stock for Marterial in Tcode - MMBE on given date.

If u dont want ur MRP to be taken into account then assign assign ur schedule line CN in place of CS to TAO and change ur Schedule line from CP(MRP Require) to CN( no MRP) and retry ur process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AJIT,

I changed Schedule line *from CP(MRP Require) to CN( no MRP) *and try process but system still have error.

I don't know why in Goods Movement Data tab, Special Stock Indicator still is "E", but in Sales Order don't have this information.

Except Item Category, have any infomation relate to Special Stock Indicator ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you have made to order scenario and hence system is looking for stock in E sales order stock location and not in unrestrictd.

Sales order stock can be consumed only by that specefic sales order.

When the finished product is confirmed it goods issue to plant and storage location it shall have the details of sales order and shall be posted in sales order stock. Check with PP if they are posted corectly.

Vivek