cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms : Via E-Mail as PDF within Smartform itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it possible to send the smart forms (Dunning) through E-Mail. I need to send in PDF format.

But the Problem is that we do not have a driver program for this .Whatever coding has to be done that should be within smart forms itself.

u2022 How would i fill the parameters MAIL_SENDER, MAIL_RECIPIENT, MAIL_APPL_OBJ.

u2022 How to create the respective BOR objects of object type RECIPIENT and fill their attributes?

Any Solution to achieve this.

Thanks in Advance for your Help.

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 28, 2009 2:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just search the forums...this has been questioned and answered a lot of times before...

Here's a Wiki link... [http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/mail%20send%20through%20output%20controls]

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blag,

Thanks for your reply.

You mean to say that all the coding mentioned in the snippet shared by you has to be done in Smartform it self.

Or you are suggesting to write a program for this .If so then how will i bind the Program to the smartforms .

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well...if you want to generate the PDF and send it by mail...you will surely need a driver program...otherwise your not going to be able to call the SmartForm...

The link I send you is a complete program to call the SmartForm, create the PDF and send the mail...just copy it and made all the needed modifications...

Anyway....I think one would be better for you -:)

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/SmartformtoMailasPDF+attachment]

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Blag,

As i said earlier we are not supposed to use any Driver Program.The reason is that this is Dunning ,in the SPRO for financial Account we are just assigning Smartform Name.

Even though if i try to create a driver program and convert i will not be able to find Output type to bind the driver program and smartfroms ,for this Dunning Application in NACE.

So my question still remains ....

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well....then I assumed there's nothing else to be done...a SmartForm always need a driver program...but if this driver program is a Standard one...maybe you could use Enhacement-Points...and put the needed code...otherwise, I don't think this can be achieved...

Greetings,

Blag.

Answers (0)