cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Stratogy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can anyone let me know if there is any Documentaion Available for the Integration Stratogies, Various steps involved in the Blue print stage

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just FYI, this blog contains some more details

XI - SAP's document templates by Michal Krawczyk

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/04/09/xi--saps-document-templates

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you asking for the Implementation methodology used by SAP-PI. It is known as AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) Roadmap.

The ASAP Methodology has five phases:

1. Project Preparation - project formally initiated and planning well under way.

2. Business Blueprint - project team gathers requirements and conducts conceptual design of the solution.

3. Realization - system solution is built and integration tested, end users trained

4. Final Preparation - final check before cut over to new system solution

5. Go Live & Support - solution confirmation, on-going support in place and project closing

this will give you more information.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapgeneral/what-is-asap.htm

Regards

Monika

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration strategies depend on different middlewares,Suppose if you are implementing WebMethods you nneed to design in different manner,If you implementing PI the way of design ,approach will change ,it is my view.

Blue print stage you need to finalize below requirements

1)Documentation Plan(mostly functional documents for every requirement).

2)Bussiness Scenario Requirement(Identifying the all requirement ,and number of interfaces)

3)Preparing detailed scenario requirement,like preparing functional document for every interface.

4)Security requirements if any.

5)Technical Architecture Design ,planing the how design approch.

6) Preparing Development standards and getting approval for functional documents.

above steps i did in my current project,sometime the steps may change.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out SAP ASAP methodology ,which is available on marketplace. It is having very nice explanation of all these things with document templates.