cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF code getting right aligned- PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I using PI 7.1, when I do right the UDF suddenly the total code is getting right aligned and even when I see the UDF in Funtion Libraries all the remaining UDF's are getting right aligned. It very difficult to debug the code, any can help how to the pretty print the code.

Regards

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar

Personally I recommend to use a IDE( Netbeans,Eclipse). You can debug your UDFs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my Project, i am having UDF's as separate and Project specific udf's also in the drop down of the Functions in Message mapping editor.

I am able to open the UDF, but not able to open the Project specific udf, there is no edit option for that, directly we need to use in the mappings.

But my requirement is i need to use the same udf in other message mapping,

Please let me know the answer or solution asap.

Regards,

Amruth

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make use of the Tab button on your keyboard whle writing the UDF and align your code accordingly.....at least the code looks good in my UDF and also in the Functions section.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am unable to edit the code which was written by some one in the project. When we write the code in udf, later we can edit by drop down btn and can view the code, but here i am not able to see such type of option, can any one help me out in this regard to view the code .

It was purely in PI 7.1

Regards,

Amruth

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i am unable to edit the code which was written by some one in the project. When we write the code in udf, later we can edit by drop down btn and can view the code, but here i am not able to see such type of option, can any one help me out in this regard to view the code .

Maybe the function is created in an external function library.

Search for the function library in ESR. You can edit the functions there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

I suggest you use an IDE to align & debug your code. UDFs written in graphical mapping are like writing code in textpad.

It would be better if you copy paste the code from an IDE.

Regards,

Gautam Purohit