cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup Mode for XI Adapters JDBC and JMS

0 Kudos

We have configured several JMS and JDBC channels which are running fine. During application of support packages, we want to disable these channels. I know that I can individually inactive each channel but I am looking for a way to disable all JMS and JDBC channels together.

I am thinking that I should be able to disable the SAP XI Adapter: JMS service and the SAP XI Adapter: JDBC Adapter. The startup modes for these services are set to automatic so when the web as java is stopped and restarted these services will restart.

Am I correct in thinking that I can stop these services without effecting the XI system (i.e. these services are not mandatory)? How can I temporarily change the startup mode for these services to manual?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you can stop JMS and JDBC services individually from visual admin but I am not sure (lets give a try).

If you don't mind getting errors i.e, if your motive is just to stop the execution of all JDBC and JMS scenarios, just redeploy the jmsproviderlib sda without any external jars in it.

Regards,

Felix