cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction system failure in method rpData when export PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've got a rather weird problem when I try to export my WAD template to PDF.

Sometimes it works but when I've exported the WAD report once or twice it returns the following exception: "Transaction system failure in method rpData." When I close my IE and try again it works the first time but the second or third time it fails again.

I've looked on a lots of treads and notes but nothing seems to eliminate the error. I've also tried it from different computers/userprofiles to be sure that's no a local error/settings.

If anyone got an idea of what the problem can be I'll or even better a solution I'll become a very happy man.

We're running SAP BI 7.0 SP 18. The ADS setup is with Basic Auth. and we're only using print forms - not interactice

We have activated the log to a more detailed level and can see the the first exception it throughs is: "xmlform.exe terminated abnormally with error code 11". Looking around I can see there's a lot threads with error code 134 and 128, but none with 11 - does anyone know what this error code refer to?

thanks,

John

Edited by: John Dolph on Dec 29, 2009 1:26 PM

Edited by: John Dolph on Dec 29, 2009 1:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) it works ok for less rows but doesn´t work for more than "some limit"?

2) what number of rows is the problem?

3) probably that is not like adobe form, but more like some spool into PDF, is that right? Or you can find a form name which is used here? If I am right and no Adobe form template is involved, you should better check ABAP Printing forum.

By the way... create your own thread and put this one as a reference and do not hijack it. Why would anybody should help when you offer no p-o-i-n-t-s:)))

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem. Can Anyone help us?

I detect this error when export to PDF a lot of pages of a query. But when only have one page to export to PDF, works correctly.

Best Regards,

Jordi.