cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Field Mandatory in WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to make the Actual Finish Date (Field Name:IENDE) is mandatory in WBS Element, where can i set this?

Please update....

Regards,

Shekar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shekar, Why do you want to make that field as a Mandatory...consider that you have made that field as mandatory field by any of the solution provided. But whenever you create the project with WBSE, WBSE will be in CRTD status and Actual Finish Date will be greyed out(because of CRTD) But still system will insist you to enter value because the field is mandatory, which you cannot do.....

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

very good point indeed !!

note here guys - think beyond the square - that is probably why it is not there is OPUK in the first place

well done Ahmed - full marks for you

Regards

Virendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Validation with user exit would be ideal and normally resorted to.

Murali

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

another option is to go to SE51

select program SAPLCJTR screen 3500

select layout editor radio button

for change you will need developers key, but you can go in display mode just to see what to do

double click on the IENDE field

then on the screen painter attributes progam tab - change input to required from the drop down option

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OPUK transaction.

Regards

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in T-Code OPUK, but the Field "IENDE" is not available to make this mandatory. is there any other way to resolve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use transction varient for this

TCODE -- SHD0

You can get help in sdn forums for how to create transaction varient . Search it

shashank

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You you are right. In that case we can achieve only via user exit or Badi (WORKBREAKDOWN_UPDATE) programatically. Just check out with your Technical team.

With Regards

Nitin P.