cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM DIAMONDS

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

can anybody developed this type of report we are planning to develop inprocess inspection in this inspection i configured inspectionpoint fields like operator name shift and batch no time and date at the time of results some times may be appear defects so i configured defect types based on customer requirement when i go to the report in this inprocess inspection i want output material materialcode shift operator name time date and defect type and no of defects cause yeild scrap and rework whare i have to get no of defect defect type relavent table in qals and qapp i also checked but i am not get this relevent information please guide me if any body know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmi

In the config maintain default notification type for inspection type

SPRO> QM > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain Inspection Types > 03 inspection type > Q3 or the notification you want

So what happens is notification gets created automaticaly when you do defect recording and save the result recording and notifiation gets closed when you give UD for the lot

So in the notification all the detials of the notification gets copied and the detial of the defect can be seen in QMFE table

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi

Request to frame your sentence properly as it is getting confused.

For defects you need to activate automatic notification creation. if you have done so then you will get details in QMFE table

Regards

Gajesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

For defects you need to activate automatic notification creation. if you have done so then you will get details in QMFE table

can u guide me how to get automatic notification creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in QCC3->inspec lot creation>define inspection type>select inprocess or final inspection typein notiifcation mainatin "default notification type" like f3.

this will automatically created notification when you record defect

Regards

Sujit

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

whare i can enter the number of defects in result recording,what ever u said that is working fine but thing is that number of defects i have to enter shift wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you not use QMEL along with QMFE table in SQVI ?

Regards'

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

You will get the details defect details from QMEL table , AFRU table will give you the yield , scrap and rework values

Regards

Gajesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank u very much ur reply but i am not get what is my requirement my requirement is in alv report out put will come this fields material material discription production order name ordername shift operator date and time all get in qals table but i am not get the fields number of defects,txt problem code i am not get please check and revert me back