cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform language not getting converted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

i am taking three fields matnr, werks, material desc and i am trying to convert the form from english to chiness, but it is not getting converted. and also i am i selected radio button transilate into all languages. i am working using se63 t-code itself, but iam not getting the results.

how to procede forther.

thanks & regards

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Dec 28, 2009 3:13 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam,

As I understand, you want to translate material number, plant and material description. Material number is maintained in table MARA which is language independent. Same is the case with plant (it is maintained in T001W). So, these should be printed as it is in all languages.

To get the material description in Chinese, check whether the description has been maintained in Chinese language in table MAKT (spras= ZH or ZH). Only if the description is maintained in Chinese, it will be reflected in your output.

Regards,

Dawood.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below procedure.

1. Login using chinese language

2. Open the form and go to change mode. It prompts you regardig the language

3. Change the original language to Chinese and proceed.

Also follow the same for EN as well by changing Original language.

Hope, this helps.

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the possible values for chinese language for data element SPRAS,than try to log-in in SAP that language

Since smartform is language independent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logout of the system and login using the Chinese language.

Hope this helps.

Benedict

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried this but i am getting out put in english itself, is there any other solution for it

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kpsgoutam,

please check with BASIS guys if Chinese language package is installed. This would make a good precondition. Also, you should be on ECC600 or above or have unicode enabled between 46C and below ECC600.

Regards,

Clemens

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am trying to convert the form from english to chiness, but it is not getting converted.

...probably because there's no language called chiness.

pk