cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the details in tcode CJCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm wondering if I can find the details of "error message" in transaction code CJCO (Carrying Forward Project Budget) ?

Scenario: Recently, I tried to execute this tcode, and is successful. However, there are 12 Error Messages in the result screen. I am wondering (how) I can view the details of these error messages so I can take the necessary solutions.

Thank you

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the logs. Logs should give you the details about the errors/ warnings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

I'm sorry as I'm still quite new in this, but where is the log located?

Thank you.

Regards

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you run CJCO, If there are any warnings/ errors, system shows the error log in the same screen, at the bottom, with the heading Error log:

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

I have tried and there is no warning/ error message at the bottom of the same screen.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought you said there were 12 error messages when you ran CJCO first time - so what is the question? You have the logs - I am trying to understand what its it that you really want?

Secondly these transaction should be run as part of year end processing by experienced consultants in conjunction with CO consultants, especially in PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Virendra,

There is error when executing the report.

There is NO log for these message.

Please assist (as I cannot find the log).

Thank you.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you run the transaction you can see the log - if you have not kept it then you cannot retrieve it.

This is where the experience comes in - we would either save the log from there or run the job in background to create a spool which is retrievable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try with AUT10 Transaction code with reference to the transaction code CJCO in it. Mention the user ID and date on which that transaction was run & those error message appeared.

I hope it should help you.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra & Avisek,

I have try to use AUT10, but no log exist. Perhaps I did not enable audit log for my system.

In additions, I have try to re-generated the test run for the report (using an administrator ID) and currently there is no error message. I will try to generate the test run again (via background job) on the end user's ID to verify if there is problem on the authorization side.

I'll update shortly next year as end user is currently busy with year end processing.

Thank you.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm unable to recreate the error nor duplicate the issue in both the test environment and production environment. Upon the 2nd re-run in production environment, the said error did not appear.

Will mark this question as answered.

Thank you.

Regards.