cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor IDOC with status 03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

May you guide me please how can i using ccms define to monitor outbound idocs from a certain type when they become to Status 03 ?

(i will generate a mail when they stay in this status)

Have a nice day.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yossi Friedman

If you want to monitor IDoc, I think you can use CCMS IDoc monitor that you can define transaction BDMO.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/c4b523c4c411d2a5ee0060087832f8/frameset.htm

If you use Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring(BPMon), you enable what you what <I recommend this>.

(You can monitor specific IDoc, specifc status, and send e-mail when the IDoc has specific status).

For more detail, please check description following Wiki Area.

/people/johannes.fleig/blog/2008/05/25/new-business-process-monitoring-functionalities-in-sap-solution-manager-150-ale-idoc-monitoring

Also more detail information is available in Setup Guide of

Interface Monitoring (this is available in service market place

quick link BPM. The description in above WIKI has direct link

to the document. So it might be easy for you to access the

document through above wiki).

Best Regards

Keiji

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yossi Friedman

If you want to monitor IDoc, I think you can use CCMS IDoc monitor that you can define transaction BDMO.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/c4b523c4c411d2a5ee0060087832f8/frameset.htm

If you use Solution Manager Business Process Monitoring(BPMon), you enable what you what <I recommend this>.

(You can monitor specific IDoc, specifc status, and send e-mail when the IDoc has specific status).

For more detail, please check description following Wiki Area.

/people/johannes.fleig/blog/2008/05/25/new-business-process-monitoring-functionalities-in-sap-solution-manager-150-ale-idoc-monitoring

Also more detail information is available in Setup Guide of

Interface Monitoring (this is available in service market place

quick link BPM. The description in above WIKI has direct link

to the document. So it might be easy for you to access the

document through above wiki).

Best Regards

Keiji