Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of ZCST & ZVAT For ne pricing procedure

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I searched the Forum but didnt get the solution so writing to you all , i have created Zpricing procedure now am stuck up how to create or calculate the Taxes in Newly Pricing Procedure , everything working fine i.e basic price discount but taxes is not coming i have created ZCST And ZVAT condtion type too kindly suggest the config .

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but taxes is not coming i have created 
   ZCST And ZVAT condtion type too

Your explanation is not clear to understand how your pricing procedure is. If possible, you may reproduce the pricing procedure indicating the steps assigned against each condition type.

Meanwhile, I hope you have created ZCST and ZVAT by copying JIN6 & JIN7. Also in V/06 against the above two condition types, ensure that "D" is assigned to Condition Class and Condition Category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi

it would be grate help for me if you explain me the procedure for JIN6 & JIN7 i searched in condtion type i didnt found any conditon type , JIN6 JIN7 is it condtion type??

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi

it would be grate help for me if you explain me the procedure for JIN6 & JIN7 i searched in condtion type i didnt found any conditon type , JIN6 JIN7 is it condtion type??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and check whether you could see any of the following condition types

a) JCST or JIN1

b) JLST or JIN2

Subsequent to introduction of VAT system in India, both JIN1 & JIN2 were replaced with JIN6 & JIN7. May be, you would have copied JCST and JLST. Nevertheless, as I already mentioned, you should check in V/06 for Condition Class and Condition Category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi

Thanks for your input , yea i copied ZCST From JCST also maitained the condtion record in vk11 but while billling am getting error

Tax code in Procedure TAXINN is invalid where am wrong kindly help.

Thanks.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check if the tax code is assigned to the company code. The path is :

IMG>Logistics-General>Tax on Goods Movement>India>Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Condition Based Excise determination>Assign tax Code to Company Codes

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO Logistics General => Tax on goods movement => India => Basic settings => Determination of Excise duty => Condition based excise determination => Assign tax code to company code.

There maintain the tax code to your company code. Also dont forget to mention the tax code for the above condition type in FV11

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

yes Tax code is assigned to company code but in FV 11 when am trying to create contion type i.e ZCST or ZVAT am getting error condtion type ZCST is not defined , may be am doing the wrong procedure kindly correct me what to do in FV11.

Thanx

mukesh_kumar23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

no one replied to my query i.e yes Tax code is assigned to company code but in FV 11 when am trying to create contion type i.e ZCST or ZVAT am getting error condtion type ZCST is not defined , may be am doing the wrong procedure kindly correct me what to do in FV11.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my suggestion in earlier Therad have u assigned these CONDITION TYPE in your PRICING PROCEDURE (ne) for exp,

Pricing procedure

STEPS CONDITION TYPE FROM TO

10 PR00 Price

20 ZCST CST 10

30 ZVAT VAT 10

35 Netprice 10 30

Do the same and retry the process.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create condition record in VK11 by using condition types that you defined and check

regards,

Sagar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly check following setting is there or not,

Configuration Path:

IMG --> SD --> BF --> Taxes

a. Define Tax determination rules

you will have to maintain ZCST and ZVAT against the Country

b. Define regional Codes. Create City code within India - IN

c. Assign Delivering plants for tax determination. Click details button of your plant and mainatain country and city for your plant

d. Define Tax Relevancy of master records For Customer Taxes and Material Taxes

Click on customer Taxes

Maintain Tax category as ZCST and tax class 0,1,2 (Depending on your requirement)

Similarly mainatin it for ZVAT (0,1)

Maintain same classification for Material taxes.

e. Maintain these values in Customer master record and Material master records appropriately.

Now create condition types ZVAT and ZCST, maintain condition records through VK11

Pricing procedure

FROM TO

10 PR00 Price

20 ZCST CST 10

30 ZVAT VAT 10

35 Netprice 10 30

Mainatain Account ting keys accordingly for all the condition types excpt "Netprice" and assign it to concern G/L Account.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the 'Analysis' tab in the line item condition & update us with the error it is showing.