cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Procurement as per QM (Grades)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

The incoming raw material is XYZ, during purchasing this is graded in three grades

A(Moisture content less than10%-100% Payment), B(moisture content 10 to 12 % -90%payment ) and C(moisture content more than 12%-payment 65% )

I make following preparation for above scenario

Settings in material master- inspection type 01, MIC-"moisture", unit of measure %,

Lower limit 10% higher limit 12% target value 10%

Now what settings I have to make to reduce the payment according to the grade?

(I have to create any formula in inspection plan ?)

Kindly help

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help

MK

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to look at the active ingredient functionality in SAP.

Review this link in which it describes using the active ingredient functionality to calculate the price for a material being sold. You may be able to use similar logic for the purchasing side.

Craig

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/25/283db54f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/25/283db54f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Purchasing

You can store the purchase order either in physical quantities (base units of measure) or in batch-specific quantities. You therefore enter batch-specific quantities and the corresponding units of measure as purchase order quantities and order units.

If purchase orders are made in batch-specific quantities, the purchase order quantity and physical quantity are updated in the purchase order history. In this way, the degree of purchase order fulfillment may be determined at any time in batch-specific quantities. All fulfillments are checked against the purchase order quantity.

In the purchase requisition (BANF), you can enter both the batch and the requested quantity in physical quantities.

If the actual conversion factor of the batch is not known at the time of goods receipt, the goods receipt is carried out according to the planned conversion factor. If the actual conversion factor is taken from the usage decision in QM, the purchase order can be subsequently debited.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge this can be achived by

Create selected set in QS51 as

AF1: A(Moisture content less than10%-100% Payment),

AF2: B(moisture content 10 to 12 % -90%payment ) and

AF3: C(moisture content more than 12%-payment 65% )

like wise.

Lets' say the you have done Result recording & found moisture content 10 to 12 % then take UD as AF2

Now

use the Ennhancement during MIRO then it possible through block MIRO before UD posting is LMR1M001

In this user exit you may put logic of reduction in payment accoring to the Usage Decision taken.( in above case say logic will be allow payment exactly 90 %)

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Also refer