Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cj88 alocation structure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Complete allocation structure ZZ

Message no. KD503

I have 50009999 defined as cost element category 22. I run CJ88 and it says error"Complete allocation structure ZZ Message no. KD503" what should I do?

Diagnosis

During settlement, the system puts the sender debits into groups (assignments), which are settled using the same settlement cost element. The settlement assignment is made in the allocation structure, which is stored in the settlement rule for the sender (under settlement parameters).

Cost element 50009999 cannot be assigned to a settlement cost assignment in allocation structure ZZ, and therefore it cannot be assigned to a settlement cost element.

Procedure

Possible solutions are as follows:

If the posting under cost element 50009999 was made to the sender because of an incorrect entry, and you can reverse the posting, and do not need to update the allocation structure. You only need to reverse the incorrectly assigned posting before repeating the settlement. Exception: For an investment measure with a line item settlement, you need to extend the allocation structure, even after the reversal.

If the posting was made correctly, you can do the following:

a) You can assign a different allocation structure to the sender: In the master data maintenance for the sender, choose "Settlement rule -> Goto -> Settlement parameters" and then enter a different allocation structure.

If necessary, also check whether the correct allocation structure is entered in the settlement profile. The allocation structure is defaulted in the settlement profile when you create sender master data or when you maintain the settlement rule.

You can update allocation structure ZZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jolinchew,

In order to include the Cost element in the allocation structure, you can go to SPRO>Project System>Costs>Auomatic & preriodic Allocations>Settlement>Settlement profile>Create allocation structure.

Here you select your allocation structure & click on "Assignements", select the relevant Assignment, and maintain the CE.

Regards,

Vikas D.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jolinchew

This is the second instance when I have noticed the following -

1) When you have closed a thread you have not suggested that your problem has been solved with the forum help or not

2) You seem not have a habit of awarding points to people who spent some time on your issue.

If you do not feel comfortable in sharing the solutions, answers knowledge, discussion provided in this forum, then maybe you should not be a part of it. Also I am sure that otheres have also noticed this and will simply refrain from answering your questions in future.

I will once again request you to encourage the spirit of the forum and hope you do the right thing.

Regards

Virendra

I have awarded points to Nitin and Vikas as a token to the effort they have put in on your behalf

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Dec 28, 2009 11:28 AM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I truley agree with spirit of Virendra. When ever we post something, if our answer is solved by some one's reply you should award points. If your answer is solved by your own way in that case you should share the details of solution for hte benefit of Forum ( We can learn lot from forum via Sharing experience / solution /approach etc . )

Request you to be make note of it and have professional spirit going ahead.

Thanks Virendra for your notice & Stand. I will observe his questions going forward.

With Regards

Nitin P.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the error is suggesting, please check CE 50009999 is part of your alllocation structure if it is not please incorporate.

With Regards

Nitin P.