cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

st03 response time

Former Member
0 Kudos

now I should stat response time of 100 tcodes and the longest response time and the shortest response time of every tcode .what can i do? i want not copy and paste one by one .thanks.

Edited by: xiaoxiaodi on Dec 28, 2009 4:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Means--You want to get the minimum runtime and maximum runtime of particular TCODE?

If it is ST03 will not give you the time for indivudual executions....the only way to calculate the exeution time manual or to confiogure Audit logs (will show you the start time and end time of every action).

Regards

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Below is the procedure

1. Logon to your system

2. GoTo ST03N transaction

3. Choose 'Expert mode'

4. Under Workload->Total-> You can choose today's date/week/month(s)

5. Then under Analysis View -> expand Transaction Profile-> Double click on 'Standard'

6. in the right pane...you find all transactions data, so now 'T Response Time' clolumn header then Click on' Sort by Descending Order' to sort the response for those transactions.

7. now, you have the data that show high response time at top and least response time at the bottom.

8. If you want, you export into 'excel' sheet by choosing 'export' button.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,i want to stat longest response time of every tcode and the shortest response time of every tcode.for example ,i want to konw longest response time of mm01 and the shortest response time of mm01.i want to konw 100 tcodes like mm01.what can i do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to know the max & min response time of particular transaction, follow my previous instructions at last double click on transaction for which you want to find the max & min response time...this will open up that shows the data you required.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks .I have double.how can i do if there are many tcodes to stat?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, its limiatation on that...

General practice is, asses the systems performance based on category rather by each transaction.

And certainly, you can trace the performance of each transaction but by following the instructions that i provided in my earlier response.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

which table can I search? I have to serch many tcodes about the information.