cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while uploading Credit Card Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing a problem while uploading a credit Card File.

Error is " Previous Import with Run Number ............... is unsuccessful, please import first."

When I try to upload with previous run number is shows " This Rum number is already imported."\

Please suggest how to clear the previous run number and how I can upload the credit card transactions.\

Regds

SG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

First of all accounting run numbers are specific identification numbers per file received from the credit card provider.

Use PRCCD with the accounting run number to check whether partial upload went through successfully in the first instance. Most probably this may have happened. When you attempt second time, as the process of upload checks the existing accounting run number and gives the error "accounting run no.s already exists".

If the first upload was partial, then do the following 2 things:

1) amend the file to exclude the already imported/uploaded trans

2) give a different accounting run number and re-try and it should take this time.

Let me know how you get on.....

Rgds

CONMJI

0 Kudos

I am facing similar problem & tried all the suggestions given above but its not working out. Still the same error:

Settlement run with number 0030112011 has already been imported. An error occurred during import.

If I try importing with other import no., rcd the following msg

Import of last work file with accounting number 0030112011 was terminated. First please import

This settlement run is not available in PRCCD as well.

The settlement run is avaiable in PRTA & is marked as unsuccesfull.

Any pointers?

Since there is no partial upload of transactions, re-loading is not possible because of the error.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Accounting run numbers which has already been imported is stored in data base cluster (TA).

SAP Easy Access Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Travel Management -> Travel Expenses -> Tools -> Credit Card Information -> Overview of Travel Expense Reports (T-code PRTA)

You can select any of the combinations or none and then execute the report. You will get the list of all the Imported Credit Card settlement runs.

By means of the successfully completed indicator, the import report will able to resume importing a data file, after a system crash or other interruption of importing, at the point where importing was interrupted.

Hope it help you.

Thanks,

Vaibhav