cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown field in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends i am working on smatforms.i have to make a necessary change in smatform.actually i want to display the PAN no of a vendor from the table LFA1.currently we are displaying data with your ref.i know where to make the changes but when i write following code there :

&LFA1-STENR&

SAVE AND ACTIVATE IT SHOWS THAT THE LFA1-STENR IS UNKNOWN WHERE SHOULD I DEFINE IT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217544
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Achal,

As it is written in program lines, You need to pass this in input parameters field also which is present in the program lines-> General attributes -> Input parameters field (Above the place where code is written)

Also I guess you can declare it in global defintions rather than declaring it in Form interface.

Regards,

Swarna Munukoti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check did u declared the table in the global definition ,if so check in the input parameters of the textnode.i think this will solve your problam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achal ,

you shoul add this as input parameter, or in the input internal table having LFA1 records.

also , you need to consider this while populating the values.

Hope you undersatnd it.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In which element type did you enter &LFA1-STENR& ?

If it's in a code element, you must add it as input parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I HAVE ALSO DEFINED LFA1 AS:

FORM NTERFACE->IMPORT

BUT STILL GETTING THE SAME

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are showing that values in the form.You need to mention it in the input and our put parameters.