cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict the excess quantity delivery from the delivery note ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As we know we make the delivery note with the reference of sales order so ordered quantity will be copied in the delivery note automatically. At the time of picking we can reduce the delivery quantity and make the partial delivery.

But for example I have the sales order of quantity 5 and I make the delivery with refernce of same Sales order so my delivery quantity comes 5 and now if I make the quantity 7 instead of 5 in delivery note only and do the picking of 7 quantity yet system is allowing me then PGI is also possible. It means I delivering excess good than the ordered quantity. Which should not happen to make the cycle full proof.

I dont what setting is required to avoid this major error. please Gurus Reply soon.

regards,

Vojas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t-code 0VLP, select your item category which u determining in delivery >>> Go to details>>>in fron of Min/Max Qty put option B

Check minimum qty --- B (Situation rejected with an error message)

Check overdelivery --- B (Situation rejected with an error message).

When user try to change qty,system will give error.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Dec 28, 2009 10:33 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through delivery item category, you can control this over delivery condition, T. code 0VLP.

Under delivery item category control parameters, under Quantity session, there is an option 'Check over delivery', select here option 'B'.

System will come up an error message in case user will try to create the delivery for more quantity.

hope his will help.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

Please check this settings

VTAF-combination of order type & Billing type , Maintaion "+" for the field "pos/neg quantity.

T-code OVAH

V4-229-E

Amit Karalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self R&D