cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualty Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, QM guru,

my client need Quality certificate for customer. but in finish material there are not useing inspection type 04 means there are not do the inspection of finish material...they do inprocess inspection..

kindly suggest me how will i create quality certificate for customer, there are not using batch management...

plz guide me step by step for quality certificate

Regards

Akil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The steps for the creation of quality certificate are as follows:

1. Create a certificate profile (T.Code: QC01). Assign the various characteristics to be displayed in the certificate in the Characteristics Tab and the required material in the Material Tab. Ask your ABAPer to provide the Layout and assign it in the profile Header. Finally, Release the Certificate profile.

2. Assign the Material/Customer to the certificate profile in Transaction QC15.

3. Finally display the Quality certificate using transaction QA32 -> Select a inspection lot -> Go To -> Print Certificate, or directly using transaction QC22/QC20.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik

Thanks for your suggestion.

in QC01 i click on characteristic bottom...then in the screen ...caategory field what will i take MIC or class characteristic. and in text element what will i fill.....batch management is not working in this plant...

then in QC15 i have selected material and costumer...and i have assigned material costumer and profile..and in QC21 i have putted lots no which i have created manually.and i have done UD...then..i click on other profile...profile no fetch but...then i execute...not executing...

kindly suggest me..step by step QC01, QC15, QC21. what i will fill so that i can print the cerotic...if possible plz give me std value in 0001 plant..so can i test

Regards

aqueel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QC01, you have to maintain the MICs...

Please check and revert back.

Regards,

Kaushik