cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP destination PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER missing (system , transaction SM59)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on ABAP Proxy -> File scenario. When I trigger message in ECC, it is giving error.

When I go to SXI_Monitor in ECC, the message is shown as red with error message "HTTP destination PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER missing (system , transaction SM59)". But the RFC destination PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER exists and when i tested this connection I got 500 empty request received message.

I have configured in SXMB_ADM the ECC system as application system and mentioned 'dest://PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER' as corresponding integration server.

Could you please help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got resolved. There was a typo. In SXMB_ADM->Integration Engine Cofiguration it was mentioned 'dest:// PI_IntegrationServer' as corresponding integration serrver. The blank space between '//' and 'PI_IntegrationServer' was causing problem.

Thanks a lot for your responses.

Regards, Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Ensure below items in your ECC system.

1. goto SM59

2. ensure your RFC - PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER has this entry '/sap/xi/engine?type=entry' (without quots)

3. Target Host has value your PI/XI hostname and correct port number (HTTP)

4, for Logon& Security Tab, ensure to use userID PIAPPLUSER and correct password (saved)

or Service user of Integration engine (maintained in Exchange profile)

You can write back to me if any further help required.

Regards

Sekhar

Edited by: sekhar on Dec 24, 2009 6:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

The above mentioned setting is already done and the connection test gives me response code 500 with empty response.

Just some additional information. I am able to send message to PI from ECC from Dev client (client 30 in my case) and I am facing this issue only when I am trying to send the message from Test client (client 40).

Any more pointers?

Thanks and regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

All these settings are client specific. (especially the configuration that you performed using sxmb_adm)

so I suggest you to compare both the client settings and make necessory changes.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

I had already checked this setting in test client (40) and this is available and even i performed 'check' and i got 'configuration syntactically correct' message with business system role as application system.

I have no clue why I am getting this error.

Experts, any more inputs please?

Regards,

Prasad