Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information of Table containing Ship-to-party Partner at Sales Order

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

There is a scenario where we need to change the shipping address detail of a partner funtion "Ship-to-party" at Sales Order level. so I just wanted to know which tables stores all the data related to Address of Ship-to-party after the Sales Order is created.

Suggestions are eagerly awaited in this topic !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak,

Please take the address number for the ship to party from table VBPA and check the address details of that particular

partner in ADRC table using address number

Regards,

Ramana

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your respond !!

If i want to map this scenario through a BAPI i.e. passing on the information from portal toward SAP, then in this case could you please suggest me the right approach ? I have searched for the standard BAPI but not getting which would take care of this funtionality.

Regards,

Sarthak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarthak

As soon as you change the address for any partner in sales order, the changes are recorded in table ADRC. ( Normal address table for business partners)

Select table VBPA and for the document number (VBLEN) and item number (POSNR) get the address number ( ADRNR) for the ship to party (WE)

Now in the table ADRC with this ADRNR you can find the changed address for ship to party for the order.

regards

makarand