cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our process two activities: 1) Procure of the Materal 2) Fabrication done by the External Vendor.

If i asaign mateerial to one Activity and Material issue to one more Fabrication Activity. Here my doubt is if we assign the same material to 2 activity (one at a time of Purchasing and 2nd one is while issueing). is it the WBS shows double cost. (While the Material master assigned same wbs under 2 Activities. Can i have any help?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my opinion, you are following wrong process. Do not attach material to first activity, assign it to the activity where you are going to consume it.

Regards,

Mahendra Dighe

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

abswered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In S_ALR_870.... Call Up report for for Actual Cost --- Check FI Document ---

You will get -ve entry for WBS (PR-PO-GRN) as you raise Reservation for same Item (Reservation --Issue) for this entry will be +ve

So it will not show double cost only Procurement cost (PR-PO-GRN) will get displayed in Actual cost column,

Swapnil Kharul

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe that you are procuring Non stock item from vendor A and issue the same to Procuring network activity, If you are not doing except procuring in your project than create Third Party PR ( It will directly go to vendor place ) , So you need not to do two times issue in Project.

With Regards

Nitin