Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issue with VA02 radio buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are stuck at one authorization issue. The user navigates using tcode VA02.

1) Execute Tcode -VA02=>

2) 2) puts order number # 100001 =>

3) press enter =>

4) press enter =>

5) Screen: Change (Company Name) Return 100001: Overview =>

6) Option: Display doc. Header details (looks like a magnifying glass beside PO_date) =>

7) This bring us to Change (Company Name) Return 100001: header Data =>

8) select status tab =>

9) on Status tab lower end there is a button u201CObject Statusu201D =>

10) Press it =>

11) Come to Change Status :

12) On this screen There is Status with status no. on the right side with 7 options

e.g:

u2022 1 BLK Approval Required for,

u2022 2 BL1 Approval for Credit,

u2022 3 BL2 Approval for material Replacer

We need to restrict the radio button access for user for which we are unable to find the authorization object.

Could any one help.

Thanks & Regards

gab

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ST01 to trace the user activities and check which objects its hitting when you click on those buttons, then you can restrict radio buttons using those objects.

I have'nt run the tcode myself and performed the steps you mentioned, but if you think its calling other transaction from those buttons you can manage tht in SE97, or add the t-code VA02 in the S_tcode auth object in PFCG.

Hope this should get you going

Thanks,

Vijay

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use ST01 to trace the user activities and check which objects its hitting when you click on those buttons, then you can restrict radio buttons using those objects.

I have'nt run the tcode myself and performed the steps you mentioned, but if you think its calling other transaction from those buttons you can manage tht in SE97, or add the t-code VA02 in the S_tcode auth object in PFCG.

Hope this should get you going

Thanks,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi sagar,

sorry for a late update, thanks for the help forwarded. Wanted to let you know that this issue is now closed with no resolution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issues was not resolved technically.