cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deciding Parameter value at runtime in interface determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am using PI7.1.

Would you please tell can be provide values to operation mapping parameter in interface determination dynamically based on

certain creteria. what i mean to say is

i have

1. Two RFC communitation channel for each erp eg rfcch1 and rfcch2 and

2. Both these erp has same set of rfc.

3. we have one operation mapping

Requirement is this mapping would be called with rfcch1 and rfcch2 and hence we have created two inteface determination

one for earch rfc channel as parameter value.

Would it be possible that i create one interface determination only and while passing parameter value at run time, i would decide which rfc channel need to be sent. The way we select operation mapping based on certain condition.

thanks

uttam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> i have

> 1. Two RFC communitation channel for each erp eg rfcch1 and rfcch2 and

It seems from Point1 that you have two different ERP systems, i.e. two business systems. So if this assumption is correct then just create one Interface Mapping.

In ID use conditional Receiver Determination based on the incoming value from the source. So based on your conditions decide which business system you need to send the data.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uttam,

Ya, it's true that PI is having enhanced interface determination.You can try to give the conditions there.But it does not determine the communication channels only the mapping and interface.Channels are the part of agreements where you will mention the sender and receiver system and their interfaces with communication channels.

Are you having 1 sender and 2 receiver systems? means 2 erp systems or 1 erp system but 2 rfcs.

If 2 erp systems then you have to determine the receivers at standard/extended receiver determination

If 2 rfc of 1 erp systems then standard/enhanced interface determination.

Please clarify us.

Regards,

Nutan

Edited by: nutan champia on Dec 24, 2009 1:52 PM

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

One RFC Communication channel enough for your requirement,in interface determination it self you can check the condition,based that you can add the operation mapping in Interface determination.

Regards,

Raj