Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

I'm trying to build my DC, but the following log is showed:

Failed to pack public part: Failed to get InputStream for resource E:\usr\sap\EPD\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\CBS\2c\.B\1096\t\721F7C30E63E5910B5012913B5DC47AC\classes\br\com\yara\yaraonline\entrada\model\salesorder\create\components\wdp\IPrivate_Layout_GestaoPedidos_Component_GP_SalesOrderCreate$WDActionEventHandler.class

Error: Build stopped due to an error: Failed to pack public part: Failed to get InputStream for resource E:\usr\sap\EPD\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\CBS\2c\.B\1096\t\721F7C30E63E5910B5012913B5DC47AC\classes\br\com\yara\yaraonline\entrada\model\salesorder\create\components\wdp\IPrivate_Layout_GestaoPedidos_Component_GP_SalesOrderCreate$WDActionEventHandler.class

Error: Build stopped due to an error: Failed to pack public part: Failed to get InputStream for resource E:\usr\sap\EPD\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\temp\CBS\2c\.B\1096\t\721F7C30E63E5910B5012913B5DC47AC\classes\br\com\yara\yaraonline\entrada\model\salesorder\create\components\wdp\IPrivate_Layout_GestaoPedidos_Component_GP_SalesOrderCreate$WDActionEventHandler.class

Build plugin finished at 2009-12-23 16:34:22 GMT-03:00 (BRST)

Total build plugin runtime: 30.172 seconds

Build finished with ERROR

My DC can't be builded on CBS...

What can I do?!

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thulasi_td
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have defined the dependencies correctly.

Regards,

Thulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried restarting your CBS service in Visual admin?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I solved this issue.

The problem is the name of my component, that was too bigger...

Renaming it, the issue was solved.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please mention the NW version and SP level.

Note :A restart of the NW Developer Studio, once the build fails, might help.

Regards

Srinivasan T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

My SP level is 13...

And the build fails on CBS, so my studio doesn't be relevant... anyway, SP level is 13 too...

This issue occurs when my CBS tries to build my DC... locally, when I starts a deploy to dev environment, everything works well... but when I try to activate my activities, the issue occurs...

What can I do?!

Thanks in advance..

😃