cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2A Manager - PB2A - re-submit after comms failure in XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the GB e-filing solution in ECC 6.0.

Everything works as normal until we had issues with the SSL certificate for the government gateway (it was due to expire and they changed it).

The XML message was stopped with errors in XI and is not re-startable (XI status says so).

So now we can see our e-filing request (PAYE - IYMV doc type ) in the B2A manager, and it has an overall status of "Error - Process Again" and sub-status of "Re-poll after error".

If we expand the History, we can see the reported comms error, but how do we re-execute the item?

When we select the item, and click Execute, it simply adds another error in the "Log Display" with "CorrelationID could not be determined by the SAP system".

What does this mean and why can we not re-send the message that has been generated?

Many thanks,

Darryl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You cannot resubmit a IYMV,again from the B2A manager,once the submission is failed.

To resubmit the file again,you need to have the IT0065 reset to the original status,and create a new file and have the same submitted to HMRC .

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for information, the following note has been released about this: 1385870 (PY-GB:B2A Manager Status Resetting for

Inyear Submissions).

Have fun.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kat_mat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, did you manage to resolve the "CorrelationID" error....?

I am getting exactly the same thing too!

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kathryn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, we didn't resolve that.

I think the correlation ID has something to do with the comms and acts like a sequence number so that you can't resubmit duplicate filings.... not really sure.

It's funny because we just got the same issue again after updating our XI Content. My head hurts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darryl

How did you manage to resolve the "CorrelationID" error....?

I had this working last year but now HR XI content 53 was loaded in XI together with EFILING 17 and now we are getting the correlation id error in PB2A...sigh!

Thanks

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HMRC have made some changes in certificate. So you need to download the new certificates and try sending a fresh one.

The below note will help you in customising:

Note No. 1420847 New Government Gateway Security Certificates

Please make sure that you download the certificates in reverse order 3-> 2->1.

Regards

Roop

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest in this case to consult the Basis and XI team to solve this issue. It looks like some problems with the RFCs etc.

Sometimes, the system landscape directory and the program refer to this to get the correlation id and fails. There should be a table

T5GBGC_XML which should have this ID.

It may work.

Best Regards.

Karan.