cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender MDM PI Adapter Communication Channal Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing (MDM >PI>R/3) Material Master Outbound scenario; while doing syndication process xml file is generated in MDM ready folder.

But, in ths PI system RWB Communitation channel monitoring each time (wheneve new file placed in Ready folder) the MDM PI Adapter Communication Channel has to stop and start it then only the latest file is picking up.

How to solve this problem without doing start and stop the Communication Channel?

Plaase, help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mahesh,

Can you do the restart the PI Server and MDM server once? If it occurred again please re deploys the MDM Adapter in PI using JSPM.

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please refer - Note 1336552 - Inbound messages are not reaching MDM Adapter receiver

It has described your case.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

communication channel is controlled in 3 different methods Manual, Automatic and External (HTTP request)

so looking at your channel behaviour i suspect it's set to 'Manual'. If so please chage the control to 'Automatic'.

Manual - You control the communication channel by choosing Start or Stop.

Automatic - The communication channel is controlled by scheduled availability times.

I hope this hleps you.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shekar,

1.I have set automatic control only for the communication channel.

2.And also re deployed the MDM Adapter in PI using JSPM.but, still facing the same problem.

Regards,

Mahesh