Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avt check issue with firm planned order

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is with confirmed quantity in sales order. The scope of check is very simple, it contains only plant stock and firm planned orders for avt check.

issue details: Plant stock balance is "zero" and we have one firm planned orders in MD04.

The firm planned order finish date is 21.12.2009

Case1: In the sales order the first schedule line material availability date is 18.12.2009, Here the firm planned order finish date is 21.12.2009 is greater than the material availability date - In this case system is not confirming the quantity. As per the requirement system shpuld confirm the quantity on or before 21.12.2009 with second schedule line.

Case2: In another sales order the first schedule line material availability date is 30.12.2009, Here the firm planned order finish date is 21.12.2009 is less than the material availability date - In this case system is confirming the quantity. As per the requirement the system is comfirming the qty on 30.12.2009.

Why system has not confirmed in case1? Is this standard SAP behaviour? Do we have any relevant SAP notes or configuration for controling avt check based on firm planned order finish date also?

I request you to provide your inputs to resolve this issue.

Thank You

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALl,

This is the standard system behaviour.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmikanth,

First sales order requested delivery date - 18/12/2009 Is that right?

So what date system has proposed in schedule lines?

Did you check picking, packing and loading time.

Best Regards

Babu

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhava,

The material avt date and delivery date is same, that is 18.12.2009. There is no pick, pack and loading time.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I hope some body can provide few inputs for my request.

Thank You