Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping TYPE

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

While creating sales order Shipping TYPE field is coming as Mandatory. As the route has been configured partially here.

but i do not want this SHIPPING TYPE in sales order to be mandatory, can you please guide me as how i will make

this SHIPPING type field as OPTIONAL in sale order. as i do not want to use the Route here.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said your not using Route in sale order, and If you dont want Shipping type in Sale Order so Remove it from Incompletion Log so while sales order creation it will not disturb you to enter shippping type.

Before removing it from Incompletion please do the thorough testing is there any impact on Shipment creation or Shipment cost document creation.

Regards,

MH

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the SPRO Settings as might be Route Schedule is activated for the Sales Document Type.

SPRO > IMG > SD > BAISC FUNCTION > ROUTES > Route Schedule Determination > Scheduling With Route Schedule For Sales Document Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In Log of Incompleteness procedure -> Define Incompleteness Procedure - select B-Sales Item - Procedure select 20 - check if field VSART (table VBKD) is ticked.

If it is ticked, pls untick

thank you

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please check OVA2-incompletion log- fields section whether the shipping type field is included. If so remove it.

It wont appear as mandatory field in sales order.

Regards,

preethi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx ,

I have checked the incompletion log,, it was made as mandatory into that procedure.

Now i have removed it from the log, It is working fine for me.

Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you try this way that

you have the possibility to change the ready for input status in

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ).

you have to set the screen-input for this field.

regards,

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think one of the way could be using Screen Variant using SHD0

Rgds,

Amit