cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Organization Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating a purchase requisition (Transaction Type BBPS)in CRM, the system is not picking up the purchase organization once the Vendor has been fed.

I have maintained a vendor, a purchasing organization and the mapping has also been done.

The organization determination rule is also maintained in crm.

The error that i get is stating that " no container element found".

Please help.....

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

what is your CRM release (BBPCRM4.0 = SRM 3.0 or CRM 3.1 I think) ?

Is this a standard CRM scenario to create SRM Purchase Requisition (BBPS) from CRM Sales Orders ?

Is this the Third Party Ordering scenario ?

From Release 4.0, SAP Enterprise Buyer supports third-party order processing and business processes that customers can use to procure an ordered product directly from the manufacturer. Whereas third-party business transactions were previously processed in the SAP system using the SAP SD and MM components, you can now carry out the procurement using Enterprise Buyer.

In this scenario, the SD sales order (might come from CRM) is creating a PR in R/3. This PR is transferred to SRM (as a shopping cart. PR is the terminology for R/3).

In SRM a PO is created & send to the vendor, that will deliver the goods directly to the final customer.

This is now possible in SRM 3.0 (BBPCRM4.0) because the

partner data in the purchase order is maintained at item level and no longer at header level.

I never used this scenario. Maybe now CRM Sales Orders can create directly SRM Shopping Carts, without using SD-->MM flow.

If this is right, can you point me on the CRM business process documentation ?

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debolina,

This is the SRM forum and not the CRM forum.

You will get answers if you post in the CRM forum

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After unsuccessful attempts in CRM i thought some one from SRM will be able to help because it is in regards to EBP Vendor and purchasing organization:-)

Thanks and regards

Debolina

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debolina,

What is your scenario with EBP ?

If R/3 (and not EBP scenario based), ERP forum should be the place to post your question.

Kind regards,

Yann