Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing question - Quantity scales??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to set up pricing conditions in the following manner

I have a product which is 100 USD/EA for the first 5 quantity purchased, but for every subsequent quantity purchased above 5, the price is 80 USD. I am creating the order of 10 EA. How do I get to see the total price for 10 as 5x100 + 5x80 = 900.

There might be a very simple solution for this but somehow I am not able to figure it out.

Any help?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If 100 and 80USD amount is fixed, then the simplest solution is to use Routine.

Use VOFM>Formula>Condition value.

give your requirement to your ABAPer and tell him to code the routine.

Assign that routine to your condition type in prcing procedure under calculation column.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

in the initial screen of VK11, give the price of the material. Then go to scales and in scale quantity give 5 and amount 100 and also enter the currency.

then go to the below liine there give 6 and the price as 80. then check ur order. hope it works.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled by u2018Scale typeu2019 in Condition record. To check the scale type follow this path: TCode: VK12 >> Select the line item of condition record >> Click on Scales (F2) >> keep the cursor on Scale quantity >> Click on details (F6). Here you will find the scale type. The scale type should be u2018Du2019 u2013Graduated to interval scale. If you are able to change here to D it is ok. If you are not able to change this scale type to D, set the scale type D in Condition type u2018PR00u2019.

So, set the condition type u2018Du2019 in the field Condition type of scale tab in Condition type PR00. Then maintain the condition record in VK11; Scale quantity 5, the amount 100 USD; Scale quantity 10, the amount 80 USD.

Now create a sales order; the first five units will pick 100 USD per unit; the second 5 units will pick 80 USD per unit.

This was tested in IDES; works fine.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can achive this scenario by scales while maintianing the condition records.

Regards

sk

Former Member
0 Kudos

By creating the conditon record scales for the pricing condition type ,you can realise this function .

for example ,you can set up the scale like

to 5 pcs 100 usd per pc

10 pcs 80 usd per pc

15 pcs 70 usd per pc

Former Member
0 Kudos

your suggested set up yields 800 USD instead. I am expecting 900 USD as the first 5 will always be sold at 100 USD each.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got you ,looking forward a solutiong too .

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the same through Routine.Ask your ABAPer to do the same.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use one of the below user exit to fullfil the requirement.

USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB)

USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY (module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZA)

thank you

Anirudh