cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating a pricing condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to use the Material Group 1 (MVGR1) field from the field catalog to create a pricing condition table(9 series). I was able to create the table with MVGR1 as one of the columns but when I try to maintain condition records in the table, System gives me the following error. I have maintained certain values in the config for material group1. there is neither F4 values for the field Material group nor I can type in config values of MVGR1 in that field. I am getting this error. Any help on how to get past this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Object Material group 1 not provided with characteristic AS. (Note other fields!)

Message no. VK432

Diagnosis

The value entered in a field is not permitted.

System response

The system issues an error message.

Procedure

Check the entry and make the necessary corrections. Note any relationships between the individual fields. Entries in other fields may also be incorrect.

Example: There are two fields for maintaining the country and region. These fields are linked. The country chosen would be permitted if it were by itself. So would the region. But the region may not be in the the country chosen. In this case, an error message is issued. The country should then be corrected, not the region!

Edited by: Suraj Ramakrishnan on Dec 24, 2009 2:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Message no. VK432

Check note 750841

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope we can add new fields and move thru User exit.

Please check me if iam wrong

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my opinion , the field MVGR1 cannot be added into the condition filed table , cause the system prompt the error message :Field MVGR1 does not exist in table KOMG, KOMK, or KOMP.

Edited by: deyi chen on Dec 24, 2009 9:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thank U

Please check if you can reolve this issue with the foreign key of

some of your tables. Also please review note

325551 Field check and field texts in condition tables

regards,

Ramana