cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when downloading SAP MaxDB 7.7 for Windows (x86, 64 bit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving the following error when try to download.

In IE 7

" This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help. "

In Firefox

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://downloads.sdn.sap.com/dl/auth?" on this server.

Reference #18.47911160.1261723822.7169ec3 "

Please assist. Been trying to download both the version 7.6 & 7.7 but no luck. . Please also advise if I am looking at a wrong link/wrong forum.

Please advise

Appreciate the assistance sincerely.

Regards

Easwary

Edited by: Easwary on Dec 25, 2009 7:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Team,

Please advise the status for this issue. Looks like not only myself is facing the issue. Can someone please verify the link?

Happy New Year 2010

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

Looks like I can download the version 7 now. Will update once I have downloaded it successfully

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I notified SAP about this problem several weeks ago. I have a ticket open with them (2975915) to solve this. They haven't provided any alternatives to downloading the program (I asked.) They have no estimate about when someone can help. Basically, i'm at a dead end, which is unfortunate, because i absolutely depend on the program to do my job.

Their helpdesk mentioned people were on vacation, and so they can't help. This was on 12/22. I guess the right people to solve this seemingly simple problem are on an awesome, lengthy vacation!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you trying to download the 'community edition' of maxdb ? SDN id is enough authorized to download them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes, I am trying to download the community version.

Really not sure why I am receiving that error. Any other alternative for me to download the database?

Really at wits end

Regards

Easwary

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue - regardless of which version I attempt to download (windows/linux/7.6/7.7)

The last time I downloaded, I had no issues; back in the spring I believe..

Any ideas?

Thanks.