cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

RWD Productivity Pak 4.0 - Vignette

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just installed the RWD PP uPerform install versio 4.0 and it is branded as Vignette Collaboration server. I got to the login point OK from teh admin guide, and then the subsequent screens and actions are completely different. I assume it is a config file change that went wrong, or some other issue, but am wondering if anyone else has run into this?

I followed the final steps exactly (copy generated file from Vignette directory to Collab directory and change name, etc.) and I can log in as expected, but see no location to admin the key and the branding says nothing about uPerform (like what shows in the remaining pages of the admin guide).

Any clues would be appreciated!

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

heheh2ron wrote:

I'm having a problem with this software, first on the installation with an error of database schema upgrade, so I continued to configuration, but upon finishing it, I can't access the collaboration server. It is not listening on the port I entered on the configuration. I need some assistance to this.

> Here is my setup:
>
> Database Server - SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
> Search Server - Autonomy
> Application Server - uPerform

Did you ever get this problem solved? I'm having the same issue now and I am getting the below error while accessing the rwd home page-

Service Temporary Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

  Jakarta/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.30

IIS default port is 80 while collabration's default port is 8080 as per the guide also during the installation I received the error regarding the database schema and below is my server environment-

Database and Application (Vignette and Search) installation on 2 different windows 2008 server, I am trying RWD 4.40.0.26 with SQL 2008 database.

Kindly suggest.

Regards

Saaurabh Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Please note that we now have a new forum created for SAP Productivity Pack.

The link is

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was in the documentation - stating possible options for port selection, but not clearly stating to overwrite default of 80 with 8080 or something else. RWD then comes up again with same port as default, and never connects. Dumb mistake, but easy to make when following guide verbatim.

Former Member
0 Kudos