cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Auto-Reaction for custom Local Monitor Set in RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since I am not able to modify any SAP made monitor sets I have had to make a copy of them and place them under a new heading and then I can add the systems I want to monitor.

Once I make that copy though, I want to add an auto-reaction to the set but once I hit properties it uses my RFC connections and takes me to that system. It is unlike the SAP made ones were once I click Properties it stays within the Solution Manager system and allows me to choose an auto-reaction that I have setup.

Either one of these will work for me, can I add systems to the SAP made sets or can I set an auto-reaction within Solution Manager to a copied set?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can assign autoreaction methods to SAP monitors. THis can easily be done from transaction RZ21.

More information on this can be done: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ac/825f18c02e454dac8da51f4eb22265/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion but I was more looking to be able to assign a local auto-reaction verses a central auto-reaction; I'd like to be able to monitor the auto-reactions within RZ20. I'm still looking to be able to add systems under the SAP built sets or to be able to be able to assign once they are copied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to t-code RZ21-> Technical Infrastructure and disable the Central Monitoring. Also you can assign auto-reaction methods to your own monitor sets.

Let me know which method you want to copy and I will send you the steps.

Thanks and regards,

Rinkal

Edited by: Rinkal Salia on Dec 29, 2009 7:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rinkal, thank you for your help. Assigning an auto-reaction to one of my own sets would be very helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your RFC connection <SID>_RZ20_ANALYZE and <SID>_RZ20_COLLECT.

The user used in Logon &security tab for RFC <SID>_RZ20_ANALYZE should be a dialog user.

If you use a backgound or system user, you suppose to get the error you described.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What RFC connection is used when the 'properties' button is pressed on a custom set? I am getting a 'Error at connection set-up: Screen output without connection to user" pop-up. All of the RFC connections I have to this monitored system are working including a trusted RFC.

Thanks.