SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter Reader Note DC to DCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dm Gurus ,

SAP Functionality

Whenever the Meter reader upload the readings which is less then the Previous Meter reading with Meter reading Note DC (Double Checked) system will automatically convert this MR note to DCN and lock the readings as Implausible .

I need to configure the same ,,Pls guide me whetehr any standard functionality / Exit / FM / BAPI / Workflow to perform the same.

Thanks ,

Hari.

5 REPLIES 5

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

These are the user exit for meter reading:

EDMEL231 IS-U: Meter Reading Result - Incorporation of Subscreen

EDMFOLUP IS-U: Determine follow-up actions during MR result entr

EDMLELAA IS-U: User-defined meter reading type

EDMLELSV IS_U: User Exit After Saving Meter Reading Results

EDMMR001 IS-U: Meter Reading Results - Inc. Subscreen and Field

EDMMRRES IS-U: Change readings during upload (before validation)

EL590001 IS-U: mass changes to meter reading unit: check per ins

BADI:

ISU_MU_I03_METERREAD IS-U: IS-U Data for Meter Reading Orders

ISU_MU_I13_MREAD MAM-U: Meter Reading Results

ISU_MU_I14_MRNOTE MAM-U: Meter Reading Notes (Upload)

ISU_MU_I20_NOTE IS-U: Meter Reading Notes

ISU_MU_I22_MRTYPE IS-U: User-Defined Meter Reading Types

ISU_MU_I29_ABLHINW IS-U: Meter Reading Notes

I am not sure about user exit because we are create custom program for uploading meter reading. Therefore we can change the code to validate your requirement before uploading the meter reading.

I think the BADI may suit your requirement, please have your abaper try it out.

Cheers,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaipon ,

Thanks for your reply ,I will check combinedly with the Technical peoples and let you know .

Cheers ,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chipon ,

Thanks for your Reply ...

I have checked all the BADI's in the system ,but no one was not Implemented .As per the User statement ithe scenario of converting DC to DCN was working fine upto the October 2009 ....It was not working for the 3 months .

We have Implemented / Revise the dependent & Independent validations .....can you suggest this may affect the DC to DCN conversion .

Kindly suggest me if any other things which I need to surf .

Cheers ,

Hari. .

0 Kudos

How do you upload meter reading? though standard IDOC or transaction?

I am not sure about DC to DCN conversion will be effected from dependent & Independent validations. But setting meter reading to implausible is definitely affected by that. You can read F1 help on Define Tolerance Limits for Validation Classes.

Why don't we take a look at implausible case first then see whether it will change from DC to DCN?

We don't have this requirement in our system so I am not sure how did it get implemented in the first place. If I can debug, I probably know better.

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaipon ,

THanks for your reply ,

We are uploading through Zprogram .

Recently we have changed the Tolerence limits , the lower limit we set is ZERO .......this may affect the DC to DCN ?

Pls suggest .

Thanks ,

Hari.