Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Register Relationship for Meters

Hi DM Guru's

I have an Requirement to Dismantle the Register relationship , Pls find below the steps and guide me if I need to perform /Include any other process ,

1. Extract all the Installations having Meter Networks ( EASTI /EASTS)

2.Pass all the Installations to the std function module 'ISU_S_REGRELSHIP_PROVIDE'

in order to extract all the Sub meters ( Based on operation codes 03 & 04 )

3.Then Delete Register Relationship through EG76 (BDC)

4.Then perform Billing Related Removal EG35 (Pls suggest any std function module or go with BDC)

My Quries :

1. Devices Installed in the same Installation ( one Main meter & 3 Submeters) so all the four Devices installed in same Installation ,where I need to perform Technical removal here .

2. In one Installation there are 3 Meters one is main & 2 is Sub and two sub meters having their own Sub Installation with the register relationship .

Pls guide me how to handle the above mentioned two scenarios in terms of Register relationshop removal.

3.Only Billing relevant removal is enough for the submeter in Main Installation or we need to remove technical as well .

4.If we remove the relationship wef the day before the change is made in SAP this will be part way through a billing cycle for any of the meters - will this cause issues when the next cycle bill is raised i.e. when the next bill is raised for the main meter will it raise a bill showing the sub meters consumption deducted up to the date the relationship has been removed and then all consumption from that date forward? Please clarify?

Kindly suggest any furhter steps I need to take or guide me any other way to perform efficiently.

Edited by: William Eastman on Jan 21, 2010 3:24 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question