cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Conversion Agent: HL7 library project could not be executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I'm using SAP Conversion Agent version 4.3.0 on a PI 7.0. I'm trying to use a HL7 library project. On the Conversion Agent Studio side everythings works fine: the library project is created and a test of the service with a local HL7 file was successful. After that I make the project on the Conversion Agent Studio available and copy the project from the local \SAP\ConversionAgent\ServiceDB directory to the PI Conversion Agent ServiceDB directory.

So far so good... but when I try to execute the CA project via File Sender Adapter the following error is thrown:

"Invalid service 'TEST'. Check service name and service database"

Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: <Status><severity>4</severity><description>Invalid service 'TEST'. Check service name and service database.- for more information see file:///usr/sap/DXI/ConversionAgent/CMReports/Tmp/2009-12-23/nonexistent_U-_-63-4b17e36f-5e83/Events.cme</description><log_file>file:///usr/sap/DXI/ConversionAgent/CMReports/Tmp/2009-12-23/nonexistent_U-_-63-4b17e36f-5e83/Events.cme</log_file><Event error_code="401024" severity="error_fatal">

<description>Invalid service 'TEST'. Check service name and service database.- for more information see file:///usr/sap/DXI/ConversionAgent/CMReports/Tmp/2009-12-23/nonexistent_U-_-63-4b17e36f-5e83/Events.cme</description>

<time>N/A</time>

</Event>

</Status> caused by: com.itemfield.contentmaster.CMException' found, cause: com.itemfield.contentmaster.CMException

I also created another parser project, without HL7 libraries, this works also on Conversion Agent Studio and on PI side without any problems.

Do you have any ideas?

Thx,

manuku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Conversion Agent experts,

Do you have any ideas?

Thx

manuku