cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective requirements - determining from where they are formed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii

We have collective requirements in use. I've been trying to resolve from where one row to MD04 / CO09 has been formed. MRP element is CusOrd so it's coming from sales order but I have not been able to find the orders.

It's found in table VBBS also. I tried also to run report SDRQCR21 wihtout data transfer but it didn't show up anything special.

Any hints how to proceed?

br

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using retail system. so there's no MRP3 view. But if you mean what's in strategy group, it's empty. I just found out that somehow double material movements with type 251 has been created through sales interface. One of these was cancelled by 252. It seems that this is somehow creating the requirements. Basically it should be correct way to use 251 for these kind of sales coming from an external system. Any ideas how to correct this?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Pls check whether sales orders are blocked to transfer requirements due to some block, or control? If every thing seems fine, you may seek ABAPer's help.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unlike Individual requirements, in collective requirements, there is only one line visible in the stock/requirements list that contains the cumulated quantity for one day, rather than the individual sales orders. The sales order number does not display on the Order line in the stock requirements list. whereas, Individual Requirements is that you can see the requirements in MD04 each sale order wise

Fore more details, please go through this link

[Types of Transfer of Requirements in Sales and Distribution Documents|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/744c79546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

What has been set in MRP 3 (material master)?