cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Determination of SOLD-To party in service message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured service desk .But in the service message . Iam not getting automatic field determination of SOLD-to party and also in I Base /component not showing correct one (instead of 1 showing 0).

Can any body tell me to resolve this customizing issue..

Rgds,

Eswar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

My solman SP level is 19 and i am using ERP system to create MSG.

How do you resolve ?

Rgds,

Eswar.

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Frankly I don't have any problem with ERP and APO/SCM installation. I perform for them standart iBase determination (assign crm head organisation as sold-to party for each mandant of installations). Also we opened message on marketplace for BI/PI systems. Now we are waiting for answer impatiently ... I'll inform you when we get an answer.

Regards,

Artem

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eswar!

What is your system type? BI/PI? What is your solman level?

I have[ the same problem|; in this system type.

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

As u mentioned . i checked every thing. But nothing effected..

Can u tell me is there any correspondence with rule and access sequence. If so, wat has to do ?

In servcie message IBase / component is showing "0" instead of "1". where should i check this cause root ?

Rgds,

Eswar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, i followed mentioned note.But still not getting.

Can u tell me teh process of parter determination of sold to party(default).

Rgds,

Eswar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Please, check Define Partner Determination Procedure activity at SPRO. For Sold-To Party function, the access sequence must be SAP Service: Determination via IBase/Ind. Object from Ref.Object Set. Set minimum and maximum to 1 and select Trigger from Address Ref. checkbox.

In this way, when you create a new support message, Sold-To party has to be defined from IBase.

When I've configured a new Service Desk with Solution Manager Enhancement Package 1, I've encountered the same problem with Sold-To Party and always solved it with the previous note. In my cases the checkbox PInherit never was selected.

On the other hand, if IBase is neither defined at support message, you can try to regenerate it with IB_GEN transaction or check if at IBase 1 Ext.ID field has SOL_MAN_DATA_REP.

If the value of Ext.ID is different it could be the reason for the Ibase missing value at support message.

I hope it could help you.

Best regards,

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

Please, check SAP Note [1165357|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1165357]

I hope it could solve your problem.

Best regards and merry christmas!!

Tomas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured and assigned sold-to party in ib52 for the required system .But still it is not coming out automatically for service message.

Rgds,

Eswar.

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer:

Rajeev