Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Export certificate: define recipient's Distinguished Name

former_member185943
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

When I export a pubic key certificate in STRUST transaction, I don't know how to define recipient's Distinguished Name. That is, the data in the resulting certificate (CRT file) states that issuer (signer, "Issued By" field) and recipient ("Issued To" field) are the same. The issuer is fine, but how do I define the target recipient to be different than issuer?

I need this certificate to be imported by external application to apply digital signature in Archive Link connecting to HTTP content server. I suppose that recipient should be this external application's PSE with its own data.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Igor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Igor,

I believe you can change DN only on the system where that public key certificate was initially created. Was it created on SAP ABAP or imported there ?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mike!

I want to create a public key certificate from SAP's own PSE (contained within usr/sap/<sysid>/run) in order to import it later into an external non-SAP application. The certificate doesn't exist until I create it. It's just that I don't see possibility to define recipient's DN, which is automatically set to the same value as the source DN, which is the SAP system. I want the recipient DN to point to the external non-SAP application.

I hope it's more clear now what I'm trying to do.

Thanks!

Regards,

Igor