cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Quality Inspection for Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a scenario now in which a material is activated for quality inspection. This same material is also used for Stock transfer from other plant with same company.

So if material if received using STO, how can I deactivate Quality Inspection and just transfer to unrestricted use.

Thank You,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenarion where 08 is active & 02 is also active.

When Material is trnsfered through STO procedure ( through ME27) & GR is made at receiving plant then 02 inspection lot is generated at Sending plant.

When you are doing only stock transfer through MB1B-->311 mvt type , lot of 08 will be created.

Which procedure you are folloeing for STO?

There is one more soultion c-->customize your own mvt type for STO & in customization deactivate the QM for this mvt type.

for general stock transfer you can still use MB1B-->311 -->08 inspection type.

I hope this will add some value.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the STO order from main plant. Then the demand will transfer to my Supplying plant. After the Supplying plant finish work, they will do delivery and PGI. Good receipt will be made in the Main Plant.

So for this situation, I don't want the stock to go quality inspection. I just want to the stock to go Inspection if its supplied by an outside Vendor.

Thanks for the solution.

I will try to check.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check user exit.

QAAT0001 Inspection type determination different from variant 01

You can install enhancement QAAT0001 ,the function modules contained in this enhancement are called up in the

programs in which you can access the master inspection type if necessary.

The inspection lot is then created with the inspection type that was

determined using the enhancement.

logic will be for STO it will consider Z mvt type of origin 08 ,for STO material activate a Z mvt type & do not tick on Post to inspection.

For normal stock trnsfer system will create 08.

I hope this will add some value

Regards'

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Stock transfer material will undergo 08 inspection type. if you dont want 08 inspection for the same you can deactivate the inspection for the movement type in config

SPRO > QM >, Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation > Inspection for Goods Movements

Please let me know your feeback

Regards

Gajesh