cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to maintain customer texts that will appear in the screen when the a sales order is being created and the customer is entered.

How can I do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly maintain the customer text by going to the below path

In XD02 go to the sales area data of the customer and then

Extras--->Texts-maintain the text .

once the text maintained inthe Customer master the same can be pop up in the sales order creation when the customer is entered.

if you have any furtehr clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I activate a pop up in the sales order with the texts from the master data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

maintain text determiantion in VOTXN for customer master

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably I should make something to be able to transfer the texts from customer master data to sales order. I have to go to VOFM to make a routine but unfortunately I don't know how. Can anyone supply sample code to do this???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to go for routine ,when you assign the text procedure to the Customer account group path given below:

SPRO->Sales &Distrbution->Basic Functions->Text control->Define & Assign Text Determination Procedure

then the system autamatically triggers the popup message at the time of sales order creation when entered the Customer master

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm really intrested in this subjetc too.

I've maitained text in XD02 > Extras > Texts > Sales note for customer

I've checked everything in VOTXN (SPRO > Sales &Distribution > Basic Functions >Text control >Define & Assign Text Determination Procedure)

But still I'm not able to make the system automatically triggers the popup message at the time of sales order creation when the customer code is entered.

What am I missing ?

Regards

Bahia.